Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Rico Cabo Transportation, a car rental company that offers different services such as:
Transfer from the hotel to the airport, from the airport to the hotel.
- Trips by the hour (from 3 hours and up they have a discount).
- Tours to emblematic places.
- Activities (such as taking to different beaches, golf courses, shopping in malls).
- Transportation (luggage, food, market).
Corporate transportation (special dates, birthdays, spring break, honeymoon, engagements), different packages are made for the privilege of each event.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our website located at https://ricocabotransportation.com/ (“Website”) and form a binding contractual agreement between you, the user of the Website and us, Rico Cabo Transportation.
By using this Website you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Website.
1. Booking and Payment
You can book a car rental service through our Website by filling out the online booking form and providing the required information such as your name, contact details, pick-up and drop-off locations, dates and times, type of car, number of passengers, luggage and any special requests.
You can pay for your booking online using a credit card or PayPal. You will receive a confirmation email with your booking details and a receipt for your payment.
You can also book a car rental service by calling us at +52 624 137 5930 or emailing us at Ricocabotransportation@gmail.com. You will need to provide the same information as above and pay for your booking over the phone or via an invoice sent to your email.
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time without any penalty. If you cancel or modify your booking less than 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking amount.
2. Transportation Agreement
When you book a car rental service with us, you will enter into a transportation agreement with us that outlines the specific terms and conditions of your service. The transportation agreement will include information such as:
- The identification of the vehicle and driver assigned to your service
- The service type (transfer, trip, tour, activity, transportation, corporate)
- The service details (pick-up and drop-off locations, dates and times, number of passengers, luggage, special requests)
- The service fees (base fee, fuel fee, taxes)
- The payment method and terms
- The insurance coverage (liability, collision damage waiver, personal accident insurance)
- The responsibilities and liabilities of both parties in case of damage, loss or theft of the vehicle or driver
- The dispute resolution mechanism (arbitration clause)
You will receive a confirmation email with your transportation agreement and a receipt for your payment.
You agree to comply with all the terms and conditions of the transportation agreement and respect the vehicle and driver assigned to your service. You also agree to pay for any additional charges that may arise from your service such as tolls, parking fees, traffic fines or penalties.
3. Website Use
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website by any third party.
You agree not to:
- Copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, post or transmit any part of this Website without our prior written consent;
- Use this Website in any way that may damage or impair its performance, availability or accessibility;
- Use this Website in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or harmful;
- Use this Website in any way that violates the privacy, intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity;
- Use this Website in any way that involves sending unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, spam, junk mail or any other form of solicitation;
- Use this Website in any way that introduces or transmits any viruses, worms, trojan horses, logic bombs or other malicious or technologically harmful material;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Website, the server on which this Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Website;
- Attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to this Website at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these terms and conditions. We also reserve the right to take any legal action that we deem appropriate against you for any breach of these terms and conditions.